Return to Headlines


To enroll a new student for the 2020/21 school year, please click HERE

You will also need to scan and email the following documents to Marilyn Burns, Executive Assistant to the Principal at

Birth Certificate or passport

Parent ID

Proof of Residence: Mortgage statement/property tax bill or lease/rental agreement

Proof of Residence: Utility bill - water, garbage, cable or PG&E bill

ALL immunizations

Attached health forms: Dental form  Health Exam form  Health History form