Welcome New Wildcats 2021-2022
Welcome Future Wildcats!
Every day is a great day to be a Wildcat!
We are honored that you are selecting Altamont Creek Elementary for your child! ACE is truly a special place. We encourage our families to be involved by bringing positivity, energy and creativity to our school as we continue to strengthen our programs. Our stakeholders are our greatest strength and greatest resource. Together, we can drive ACE and our mission even further.
The entire school welcomes your family to a very special community. Our school is a place where children come to learn and a place they feel special.
- We will coordinate tours of our campus beginning in April. Please check the website for updates.
- We will be sending a Kindergarten readiness letter in the beginning of March.
- You will begin receiving emailed newsletters and updates in early August with all the 2021-2022 school year information.
- New Parent Night will be held in mid-August.
Please go to https://www.livermoreschools.org/Page/9190and complete the online registration.
- Please print and fill out the Health Form and New Student Registration forms.
- Please gather the required documents for New Student Enrollment(see below)
- When you have completed the online registration AND gathered your documents, please scan all documents in an email to the address that your students last name begins with: A-Kemail docs to firstname.lastname@example.org L-Z email docs to email@example.com. If you do not have a scanner, please call 454-5575 to schedule an appointment.
You will need one original document from each of categories below:
- Proof of Birth Date
o Birth certificate (preferred)
o Statement by local registrar or county recorder certifying date of birth
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
o Driver's license
o California-issued ID
- Proof of Residence 1
o Current mortgage statement (escrow papers that show close of sale no later than seven days after the student's first day of school)
o Property tax bill
o Lease/rental agreement including property address, name of occupants, and signatures of both parties
- Proof of Residence 2
o Current PG&E bill with name and address listed
o Current garbage bill with name and address listed
o Current cable bill with name and address listed
o Current water bill with name and address listed
- Proof of Immunizations
We are excited to create, celebrate, and innovate because our children deserve the very best. There are no limits on learning at Altamont Creek Elementary.