November 10 & 11 Vaccination Clinics for Ages 5 and Up- NOW FULL- Standby List Available
Please Note: The November 10 & 11 Vaccination Clinics are now full.
To add your student to a waitlist, please complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Standby Form. You may be contacted in the event of a cancellation or as additional doses and clinics become available.
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students Ages 5+
COVID-19 vaccines are now available for those aged 5 and up. Anyone 5 years of age or older is eligible to be vaccinated at one of our upcoming Livermore community vaccination clinics, sponsored by LVJUSD, LARPD, and the City of Livermore in partnership with Safeway NorCal Pharmacies.
COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinics will be held at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA, at the following dates and times:
- 1st Dose: Wednesday, November 10, 2pm - 8pm
- 2nd Dose: Wednesday, December 1, 2pm - 8pm
- 1st Dose: Thursday, November 11, 9am - 6pm
- 2nd Dose, Thursday, December 2, 3:15pm - 8:15pm
Participants are seen by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please go to LVJUSD COVID-19 CLINIC. The Alameda County Public Health Department has provided additional information on the COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11.
There may be a limited number of walk-ins allowed toward the end of the clinic each day, but that is not guaranteed. The maximum number of appointments for November 10 is 500. The maximum number of appointments for November 11 is 1000.
**IMPORTANT REMINDERS for all [participants**
- Participants are seen by appointment only.
- Remember to fill out the COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment (English and Spanish- see below).
- All participants, insured and uninsured are welcomed! If you are insured, please bring your medical / prescription insurance card to the appointment.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt if possible.
- Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms
- Please bring your COVID VACCINE CARD for your 2nd appointment.