Seeking Parent Input for Future Planning
Even as we are in the midst of this school year, still navigating the pandemic and getting used to different ways of learning, we also have an opportunity to look ahead - to plan improvements in our school and district that will benefit our students over the course of the next 3 years. Today, we are asking you to share your thoughts about what is working well in our school and district and, perhaps even more important, your recommendations about what changes are needed to better serve all of our students.
Please consider how we, as a school and a district, can better serve all of our students in the following areas:
- Academic achievement and success
- Physical, emotional, and behavioral safety
- Communication with and engagement of parents, guardians, and community
- Specific supports for English Learners, Foster Youth, and Low Income students as well as our African American students, and Students with Special Needs.
How you can participate:
- Open the 3-Year Planning Thoughtexchange (Elementary, Middle, or High School) and add your thoughts, ideas and recommendations.
- Open the 3-Year Planning Thoughtexchange and rate the thoughts of others. (5 stars indicating strong agreement or importance)
- Or both! Share your own thoughts and rate the thoughts of others.
All forms of participation are equally important and collectively, your voices will guide our principals, our superintendent, and our Board of Education as we develop our 3-year Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP), which is the blueprint for our district’s work to support students.
This thoughtexchange will be open through Monday, April 12, 2021.