Return to Headlines

Applying for a Work Permit

Students interested in getting a work permit should complete the following steps:

  1. You must first be offered a job.
  2. Download and complete the Work Permit Application. Parent and employer must each complete their section of the application.
  3. Turn application into Mrs. Groth at the Activity Window at  Livemore High School.  If you have any questions, she can be reached at 925-606-4812 ext. 2309. 


Effective AUGUST 23, 2021

Work permits are being processed at:


The Activities Window

Livermore High School 

600 Maple St. 

Livermore, Ca. 94550