What is Livermore Learns?
Livermore Learns is a parent education program designed to educate, inform and engage parents and guardians as they support their children throughout their education. Livermore Learns provides workshops, presentations, trainings, book clubs and webinars to help provide this education and support.
Livermore Learns is modeled after LVJUSD's Framework for Success - a comprehensive framework that aligns academic, behavioral, and social emotional learning - to meet the needs of all students in our district. Just as our students are provided support and education in those three major areas, our parents will have opportunities to build their knowledge and skills around those areas as well.
Livermore Learns opportunities will be offered seasonally. We will have a comprehensive calendar of events for the fall, winter and spring. Parents will have the opportunity to register for events they would like to attend as well as provide feedback for events attended.
Livermore Learns Winter/Spring 2021 Events
Two Ways to Attend the Webinar:
If you pre-register for this event (before 5pm on the day of the event) through this calendar posting, you will:
- Be entered into a drawing to win LVJUSD or Livermore Learns swag.
- Receive a direct email containing the Zoom link approximately 2 hours prior to the start of the webinar.
How to Register
- Click on the desired Livermore Learns webinar on the Upcoming Events calendar of the District homepage or any school site's homepage.
- At the bottom of the description, click on the "Register" button.
- Don't see "Register"? Create a website account in just a few easy steps:
- At the top right corner of the homepage, click the "Register" button.
- It will take just a few short minutes to create an account.
- Once your account is created, simply sign in and register for select calendar events with one click!
- If the session is full, you can add your name to a waitlist.
2. Find Zoom link in this calendar post after 5pm on the day of the event.