Hello Junction Families! It was nice to see so many of you at Back to School Night and our first PTA association meeting of the 2023-2024 year! With so much going on, I didn't want you to miss any upcoming announcements, events or information:
- Next week is Spirit week sponsored by our Leadership class (9/18-22):
- Monday is Pajama Day
- Tuesday is Adam Sandler Day
- Wednesday is Anything But a Backpack Day
- Thursday is Barbie and Ken Day
- Friday is Junction Spirit Day
- Once again, Junction Tk-8 has applied for and received the PBIS GOLD AWARD from the state of California. PBIS is the positive behavior intervention supports we have worked on to help support all of our students. CONGRATULATIONS!
- Title 1 Informational Meeting for Parents, Tuesday, September 26th 9:00am-9:30am in person, Junction Multi-Purpose Room or 5:00-5:30 PM online (Google Meet)
- Please go to the following link to join the virtual meeting. 5:00-5:30pm: meet.google.com/zza-zugh-uzr
- We will discuss:
- What Title 1 means
- Parent Involvement
- ...and more!
- Mark your calendars on October 4th for PTA's Fall Movie night!
Updates from our counselor.....Ms. Key
- Academic Success - Middle school students have the opportunity to join Ms. Key for homework help every Tuesday and/or Thursday during lunch. Students do need to obtain a pass from our Yard Duty.
- Middle School students new to Junction: Ms. Key invited all middle school students who are new to Junction for a meet and greet during lunch. The turn out for 6th graders was so many, that she had to hold a second meet and greet!