Let's get down to BUSINESS, Cowboys!
Degrees and Certifications:
I am very excited about being the new business teacher at Livermore High School this year! There are so many opportunities awaiting those who wish to become prepared for college, careers, and life! Business classes at LHS offer students a collection of skills that are useful in any career path. Whether you want to expand your skills or start your own business, taking a business class can open a world of possibilities.
This is my first year teaching at Livermore High School and the start of my 22nd year teaching secondary level business courses. In my career as a business educator, I’ve had a varied background in teaching business, marketing, and technology classes in both rural and intercity public schools. The courses I am teaching this year are Introduction to Business and Recreation and Event Management. I am also the club advisor for the Business Club and Cowboy Anglers Club, both of which are new clubs at LHS.
- Single Subject Teaching Credential (Business)
- Administrative Services Credential
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College)
- CLAD Certificate (University of Phoenix)