Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Schoology parent account. This account will allow for a single sign-on that can connect you to all of your children's Schoology accounts. With your Parent Account, you will be able to monitor assignments and grades as well as engage in communication between your children's teachers. Schoology will allow you to stay engaged and informed about your children's progress in school.
Note: A parent account can be created once you receive an access code from the CMS office. (Parents of middle and high school students will receive one access code that connects to all classes and teachers on a student's schedule.) The CMS office will be communicating access codes between the start of school and Back-to-School Night.
Signing Up for Parent Account
1. Go to https://www.powerschool.com/classroom/schoology-learning/
2. Click Register at the top of the page and choose "Parent."
3. Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you received from one of your child's instructors or the school office.
4. Fill out the form with your information.
5. Click Register to complete. • For additional information on creating an account visit this Schoology help page.
Logging In to a Parent Account
Once you have created a parent account, follow these steps to login:
1. Go to https://app.schoology.com/login
2. Click Log In at the top right.
3. Enter your Email Address and Password.
4. Click Log in.