The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District (LVJUSD) is committed to providing an excellent education for our students during the school day, as well as ensuring families have access to high quality and affordable before and after-school care on our elementary, K-8 and middle school campuses.
Based on where your child goes to school, you may register your child for LARPD's ESS program or the Right at School program. Each program provides before and after-school programming in a safe environment right on our LVJUSD campuses.
Extended Care for the 2022-23 School Year
LARPD - Extended Student Services (ESS) Program
Livermore Area Recreation and Park District's Extended Student Services (ESS) is a licensed child development program serving children grades TK through fifth grade within Livermore. ESS provides enriching curriculum which is developed by staff and students using the Project Approach model. This method of planning gathers children's interests based on what they want to learn and what they already know. Outdoor time offers many areas of interest for students ranging from reading, to playing soccer, to dancing, and investigating cool insects.
ESS will be offered at the following LVJUSD school sites for the 2022-23 school year:
- Altamont Creek Elementary
- Arroyo Seco Elementary
- Croce Elementary
- Jackson Avenue Elementary
- Marylin Avenue Elementary - BELIEVES Program Before/After School Education and Safety (ACES)
- Rancho Las Positas Elementary (beginning August 2023)
- Smith Elementary
- Sunset Elementary
- Joe Michell K-8
- Junction K-8 - BELIEVES Program/After School Education and Safety (ACES)
For more information or to register for LARPD's ESS program, visit larpd.org/ess
Right at School provides families flexibility in enrollment options and a comprehensive enrichment curriculum to keep students engaged while they participate. Students will have a healthy snack, engage in dynamic fitness activities, student-driven projects, team building, leadership development, and have the opportunity to complete homework assignments.
Some of the highlights of the Right at School program include:
- Open from 7am-6pm
- Flexible schedules and pricing options
- Tuition discounts available
- Childcare available during breaks, non-school days, and summer
Right At School will be offered at the following school sites for the 2022-23 school year:
- Altamont Creek Elementary
- Lawrence Elementary
- Marylin Avenue Elementary
- Rancho Las Positas Elementary
- Junction K-8
- Mendenhall Middle School (middle school pilot program)
Right At School FAQ's
Right At School FAQ's - Spanish
For more information on the Right at School program or to register, visit https://www.rightatschool.com/districts/livermore-ca/