If you are a new student in this school district or wish to transfer to Junction Avenue K-8 School, please click here for more information. If you want to register for middle school classes (and are already in the LVJUSD system), please read on.
It is finally time to register for next year's middle school courses at Junction Avenue K-8 School. Using the left-hand webpage list, select the grade you will be in next school year. For example, if you will be a sixth grader next school year, please click on "6th Grade Registration." Each webpage has a tutorial video, link to online registration, and the grade's course catalog.
For 7th and 8th graders who are interested in Leadership, be sure to complete the application found under "Additional Applications: Leadership and TA." For 8th graders who are interested in becoming a student assistant (also known as TA), be sure to complete the application found under "Additional Applications: Leadership and TA."
7th and 8th graders have the option of registering for Honors Core. To learn more about it, click on "Core vs. Honors Core."
Returning middle school students might be interested to know that this upcoming school year we will be offiering Intro to STEM (many similarities to Tech) and STEM 2. Read their descriptions in the 7th and 8th grade course catalogs.
New middle school students and their families will be interested in the bottom webpage called "New Student Information." On that webpage, links to the school information (office hours, bell schedule, and a campus map), student handbook, lunch information, and student Gmail information is provided.
- When ready, click on this link for online registration. Your username is your student ID number and your password is your birthdate, including backslashes but no leading zeros. For example, if your birthday is May 5, 2009, you would type 5/5/2009. Also, if your birthday is October 27, 2009, you would type 10/27/2009.
- Once inside of the website, look at the left-hand list and find "Class Registration."
- Read and follow the instructions to register for Core and Elective Courses. Each of the items with a red exclamation point needs to have a course chosen.
- Click on the edit button (pencil icon) on the right side of the screen to begin making your selection. After you have successfully chosen a course, the red exclamation point will become a green check mark.
- You must click Submit at the bottom of the page after you complete your requests. You cannot save work in progress. You are logged off after 10 minutes away from the screen. You may change your mind, return to the screen, change your course selections, and submit again while the online registration window is open.
- NOTE: 7th and 8th graders interested in an additional elective must choose a music class (band classes, orchestra classes, or vocal music) as their first choice. 7th and 8th graders who take Spanish*, Resource or Dual Immersion Core do not need to take a music class to receive an additional elective. Having an additional elective will require these students to start their day with zero period (7:30 a.m. start time).
*Spanish is an 8th grade elective during zero period. An additional elective must be chosen from all choices including Leadership and T.A.
- Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on May 22, 2020.