AP Test Registration
AP test registration will be from February 19 - March 11. Students must register for the exams in Student Services (cash, check or credit card) or online at the webstore (credit card). The fee is $100/exam. Granada High School can only accommodate students from our school district for testing along with homeschooled students who reside in Livermore. Homeschooled students must register in Student Services. Please bring a valid ID card with you to register.
AP Pre-Administration Meetings
All students taking an AP exam are required to attend one AP pre-administration meeting in April. Each meeting will be one hour long. Students may choose to attend one of the following meetings:
- Wednesday, April 17 during 5th period (you must have an open 5th period)
- Wednesday, April 17 after school (beginning at 2:00 pm)
- Thursday, April 18 (you must have an open 5th period)
- Thursday, April 18 (beginning at 2:00 pm)
These meetings will be held in the Student Union. Please bring your student ID card and a #2 pencil with you. If you cannot attend any of these meetings, you must speak to Mrs. Watson in the Counseling and Career Center prior to the meetings.
What to bring on test day
- Multiple #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- Multiple blue/black ink pens
- Calculator (if permitted for your test)
- Water and snacks
- Student ID card
- ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE PERMITTED IN THE TESTING ROOMS. ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES, INCLUDING CELL PHONES, THAT ARE BROUGHT INTO THE TESTING ROOM WILL BE TURNED OVER TO THE PROCTORS PRIOR TO TESTING AND RETURNED TO THE STUDENTS WHEN TESTING ENDS.