All parking lots are by permit parking only during the school day, except where marked for visitors. Student Lots are Lot C (Gym parking on the corner of 4th and Cowboy Alley) , Lot A (School Street) & Lot B (North end of football field). These lots have designated permits per lot. The staff parking lots are the Theater Lot and the Rose Street lot. There is no student parking allowed in the staff lots.
- All LHS Parking Lots are permit parking only during the school day, except where marked for visitors.
- Permits must be adhered to the windshield on the driver’s side in the lower left hand corner.
- Students who park in the student lot without a permit, or who park in the staff lot will be ticketed. Each ticket is $45.00 for the student lot and $50 for the Staff lot. If a late charge is incurred, the fine doubles and can hold up the vehicle registration until paid. You will receive a notice via US mail with the due date and the address to send your payment to. Tickets are not payable to the office.
- We are currently sold out of Student Parking Permits. Students may be placed on a waiting list
- Michaels parking lot is not open for LHS parking (parking there may result in your vehicle being towed)
- If you receive a parking citation and feel it is unjust, you may file an appeal using the LHS Parking Citation Appeal Form. Please follow directions on form for filing appeal.