School Accountability Report Card (S.A.R.C)
All public schools in California prepare and publish a School Accountability Report Card that is shared with the California Department of Education on an annual basis. The report includes the school's mission, goals, and accomplishments. In addition, State law requires that the SARC contain all of the following:
- Demographic data
- School safety and climate for learning information
- Academic data
- School completion rates
- Class sizes
- Teacher and staff information
- Curriculum and instruction descriptions
- Postsecondary preparation information
- Fiscal and expenditure data
All SARCs are available online at the Find a Sarc page on the California Department of Education website.
Watch for more updates as new SARC documents are published.