LHS PTSA Mission, Core Values, and Goals
The mission of LHS PTSA is to contribute towards an enriched educational and social experience for LHS students, staff, and families.
We strive to carry out this mission through:
- Timely and relevant communication which includes input from students, staff, and other clubs/organizations on campus and sharing of PTA/PTSA resources;
- A focus on building relationships with students, staff, current clubs/organizations, and families;
- Providing leadership opportunities for students which further their contribution to our community and prepares them for higher learning;
- Participating in advocacy and;
- Seeking opportunities to connect families to the LHS community at large.
- Integrity – Do what we say we are going to do.
- Listen – Take time to “hear” what students, parents, and staff are telling us.
- Positive Attitude – Focus on moving forward maintaining a positive future vision.
- Professionalism – Be the BEST at what we are doing and treat each situation with a professional approach.
- Service – Deliver great service to those we gratefully serve.
- Gratitude – Find, appreciate, and affirm the good happening in our community.
Our goals are in order of priority and, along with our Mission and Core Values, guide our programs and fundraising efforts.
1. Support Staff
2. Focus on Student Safety
3. Offer Parent and Student Programs
4. Support Academics
5. Increase our Visibility in our LHS Community