The Parent Center is available for families, students and teachers as a resource for the following:
- Help coordinate fundraisers
- Assist with classroom projects
- Translating between families and teachers
- Referring Families to Community Services – food banks, family counseling, etc.
- Any other needs that may arise for the families, students and teachers.
The Parent Center is located in room 4 and its hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 - 11:00 am and 1:30 - 4:00 pm. Please contact Mary Cruz Fernandez at (925) 606-4720 x6392 or email her at email@example.com