Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Lisa Wilson
Mrs. Lisa Wilson begins her twenty-eighth year of teaching in August of 2018. She spent the last 21 years teaching fourth and fifth graders in the Livermore School District, including five 4/5 combination classes. She is married to Kevin Wilson, who works for FedEx Office in various Bay Area locations. She has two daughters who both attended Arroyo Seco. Summer is a graduate of Cal State Monterey Bay and is working in the science industry with Western Environmental Consultants. Riley is a second year Humboldt State University student.
Lisa Wilson is an award winning educator who also serves as Arroyo Seco's Technology Lead Teacher, and as a Livermore Education Association Site Representative. As a master teacher for Grand Canyon University, Cal State East Bay, Chapman University and Saint Mary's College, she has trained many student-teachers. Awards include:
- STEAM Team LVJUSD School Board Recognition 2017
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District Chromebook Pro 2016
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District Teacher of the Year 2015
- California Teachers Association Gold Award for Outstanding Educator for Alameda and Contra Costa County 2015
- Above and Beyond Teacher Award from the LVJUSD School Board 2014
- Technology Innovator Award from the Livermore School District 2014
- Teacher of the Year for 2013, Daughters of the American Revolution Livermore Chapter
- Herb Turnbill Computer Educator of the Year, Livermore School District, 2012
The 2018-2019 school year continues the tradition of great learning and teaching at Arroyo Seco School.