School Dismissal Communication & Updates
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT SCHOOL DISMISSAL
April 2, 2020
Dear Livermore Families,
For the duration of school dismissal, we are augmenting our distance learning so that students will be more formally engaged in learning essential course standards. Our LVJUSD COVID-19 Distance Learning Plan is posted on our website and is attached to this email.
This Distance Learning Plan will take effect on Tuesday, April 14, 2020, following Spring Break.
Principals will be sending additional information about how the LVJUSD COVID-19 Distance Learning Plan pertains to students at each school site in their next message to families.
Philomena Rambo & LVJUSD Leadership
Click on the dates to view letters sent to our families that provide updates around the coronavirus.
April 2, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 31, 2020
March 30, 2020
March 27, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
March 23, 2020
March 20, 2020
March 19, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 15, 2020
March 13, 2020
County & State Updates
Preventive Measures are Key!
As we continue to monitor this situation closely, we want to remind you of what you can do each day to help minimize your potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus. These practices will help prevent the spread of influenza and other viruses, as well.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Modeling this action as an adult reinforces its importance. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Below are the Alameda County Public Health Department's Shelter-in-Place FAQ's. They are comprehensive and answer many quetions related to the Shelter-in-Place directive.