2019-20 New Student Enrollment

  • Students are automatically assigned to their home school when they start elementary, middle, and high school. If students wish to attend a school other than their home school, they should participate in the Intra-District Transfer process. The assigned home school is determined based on home address and can be found on the School Assignment Street Guide.

    For ALL grade levels: Please visit your assigned school site to enroll. If you want to request a transfer, you still must enroll at your assigned school site first and then complete an Intra-District Transfer request.

    *Enrollment for 2020-21 school year begins January 15, 2020. Please check back on or after that date for more information.

Required Documents for New Student Enrollment (All Grades)

  • Please bring the completed form and one original document from each of the four categories below:

    Proof of Birth Date

    • Birth certificate (preferred)
    • Passport
    • Statement by local registrar or county recorder certifying date of birth

    Parent/Guardian Picture ID

    • Driver's license
    • California-issued ID
    • Passport

    Proof of Residence 1

    • Current mortgage statement (escrow papers that show close of sale no later than seven days after the student's first day of school)
    • Property tax bill
    • Lease/rental agreement including property address, name of occupants, and signatures of both parties 

    Proof of Residence 2 

    • Current PG&E bill with name and address listed
    • Current garbage bill with name and address listed
    • Current cable bill with name and address listed
    • Current water bill with name and address listed

    Proof of Immunizations

    In addition to the documents above, please provide an original and copy of the most current immunization record signed or stamped by a doctor. 
    Required Immunizations (Spanish)

For questions or more information related to the enrollment process, please contact: