LVJUSD Now Hiring for Fall 2019!
Our district proudly serves over 13,900 students. With more than 1,300 employees, LVJUSD is the second largest employer in Livermore. Our relationships with community partners and local businesses give our students unique opportunities to explore a wide variety of career pathways, from culinary arts to engineering.
We value diversity and promise equity as we meet the varying needs of our students. Through our Framework for Success, we support academic, behavioral, and social emotional growth of all of our students.
Join us at the Teacher Recruitment Fair!
Saturday, March 23, 2019
9:00am - 1:00pm
LVJUSD District Office, 685 East Jack London Boulevard, Livermore, CA 94551
We are seeking teachers and staff in the following areas:
- Multiple Subject (with CLAD or B-CLAD Authorization)
- Single Subject (Mathematics, Science, Spanish, German, Music (Vocal/Choir), etc.
- Services (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Pupil Personnel Services (School Psychology)
- Education Specialist Instruction (Mild/Moderate Disabilities, Moderate/Severe Disabilities)
We strongly recommend that you apply ahead of time online, as your completed application will allow for a specific interview time to be reserved for you.
Download our flyer below for more information!