Granada High School develops caring, knowledgeable and active lifelong learners ready to contribute and thrive in an interconnected and changing world.
Granada High School uses a focus on California Common Core State Standards, continuous technological developments, staff development, and a schoolwide commitment to excellence and innovation in order to produce students who can:
- Follow and apply logical processes
- Problem solve
- Interpret and evaluate texts and data
- Identify and evaluate chains of causality
- Effectively communicate in a global society using a variety of media
- Advocate for personal and community well-being