- The employee portal provides a customized dashboard that facilitates access to websites commonly accessed by employees.
- The LVJUSD intranet provides employee calendars, information, and resources from all District departments.
- Sign in to Google using the @lvjusd.org email address and the network password. Click on "GMAIL" to access mail. Click on "Hangouts" to start a text or video chat. Click on "Meet" to start a remote meeting.
- Sign-in to Blackboard Communications - Bb Comm - to send emails, texts, and mobile app notifications.
- Staff members use PowerSchool to access student information.
- Staff members use Webex to facilitate online meetings.
- Annual training modules are provided by Keenan to ensure employee compliance with State laws and educational best practices.
- The Frontline absence management portal is used to report absences.
PLEASE NOTE: The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District is upgrading to the Frontline Education’s Insights Platform! The Insights Platform is similar to an "operating system" that our Frontline applications are built on. The Insights Platform does not replace our Frontline products; rather it’s now what our applications will be built on. The Insights Platform provides enhanced functionality to create a better experience for you - including a single Frontline ID account, common navigation, improved security, and our new Frontline Education mobile app. On July 16, 2019, you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. THIS IS A VERIFIED AND APPROVED EMAIL. Please use the link in this email to create your new Frontline ID account. Moving forward, you will use this single account to access all your Frontline applications . Please click “Create a Frontline ID” from the email and follow the instructions.