Student Records/ Transcripts
Transcript Request Process
Review Board Policy and Regulations 5125 for information regarding access and release of information contained in student records.
There are two options available to request your student transcripts:
1. In-Person - Student records may be requested in person Monday - Thursday at the LVJUSD District Office, 685 E. Jack London Blvd. in Livermore. Requests received by 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday will be available for pickup at the District Office on Thursday between the hours of 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., OR they can be mailed to you upon request. A $5.00 fee is charged for each transcript and is due at the time of the request. We will accept Cash or Check only.
2. On-Line - You may order transcripts on-line through Parchment at www.parchment.com which accepts Credit Card payments.
The following criteria are required to request a transcript:
- Name (including maiden name)
- Copy of Government Photo ID with request
- Daytime phone number
- Date of request
- Date of birth
- Date of graduation or date exited from the district
- Last school attended
- Mailing address or fax number where the transcript should be sent
- Signature on form
- If someone other than you is picking up the transcript, written permission must be noted on the request form, including the full name of the designated person picking up the transcript. That person will need to show valid identification at pick up.
- Parents may only request documents for minor children (under 18).
Please note: Faxed transcripts to schools, employers, or any other entity are NOT considered official records.