Transcript Request Process
- Reveiw Board Policy and Regulations 5125 for information regarding access and release of information contained on student records.
- Student records may be requested Monday through Thursday. Remittance must be received by 10:00am on Thursday to guarantee pick up in Will Call between 2:00-4:00pm the following Friday, or mailing to a designated address.
- A $5.00 fee is charged for each transcript.
- The following criteria is required to request a transcript:
- Copy of photo ID with request
- Daytime phone number
- Date of request
- Date of birth
- Date of graduation or date left school district
- Last school attended
- Mailing address or fax number where transcript should be sent
- Signature on form
- If someone other than you is picking up the transcript, written permission must be noted on the request form including the name of the person picking up the transcript. Photo ID will be required of noted person when picking up the transcipt.
- If over 18, parents cannot request transcripts.
- Please note: The transcript is not considered official if you request your transcript to be faxed to a school, employer or other entity.