Download our Livermore Schools app today and get connected! Search for "Livermore Schools" on the App Store or Google Play and download. With the district app, you will be able to follow your favorite schools, receive important alerts, real time school news, district & school calendars, school & staff directories, and the ability to choose your own language!
Announcements for 03/25:
- Students, you must wear your ID card in a visible manner at all times with the exception of Woodshop and P.E. Teachers, if a student does not have their ID card, please send them to the office. Students, if you check out a temporary ID card more than three times in a trimester, then it will result in a detention each time you check one out.
- 7th grade students, if you are interested in the trip to Japan then come to a mandatory meeting tomorrow night at the East Avenue middle school library. The meeting will begin at 8:00pm.
- 8th grade students, the end of the year will be here soon so have your parent or guardian sign up for the 8th grade activities online at the Mendenhall website. Promotion robe orders are due on April 19th and permission slips and payment for the 8th grade field trip to Discovery Kingdom are due in the office by April 19th.
- Leadership’s Web directors are planning an end of the year Lip Dub to be shown at the rally. If you’re interested in having a main lip syncing role then stop by the office to sign up. Leadership will try and find you a good fit and assign you a portion of a song. Please know that enthusiasm is key!
- Golf try outs continue today at Poppy Ridge at 3:30. You must have a current physical and athletic eligibility form on file in the office prior to the start of try outs.
- Mindfulness Monday will be held today in room 53 during both lunches. If you plan on participating remember that you must get a pass from a yard duty.
- Students, if you’ve lost a hat, jacket, lunchbox, water bottle or any other item then check the lost and found. The lost and found is open during lunch and is located next to the hydration station by the multi-purpose room. Any items that are not picked up by the end of the school day on Friday, March 29th, will be donated.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District uses a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) - a comprehensive framework that aligns academic, behavioral, and social emotional learning - to meet the needs of all students in our district. Under the umbrella of the LVJUSD framework, the three components that address students’ needs are Academics, Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS), and Social Emotional Learning (SEL).
All students in the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District are participating in the Choose Love social emotional learning curriculum during the 2018-19 school year. Students learn the Choose Love Formula: Courage + Gratitude + Forgiveness + Compassion in Action = Choosing Love Formula.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District affirms its unwavering commitment to support all students. The District mission, "Each student will graduate with the skills needed to contribute and thrive in a changing world," is a promise to each student in our District.