Download our Livermore Schools app today and get connected! Search for "Livermore Schools" on the App Store or Google Play and download. With the district app, you will be able to follow your favorite schools, receive important alerts, real time school news, district & school calendars, school & staff directories, and the ability to choose your own language!
Headlines & Features
Announcements for 04/18:
- Students, you must wear your ID card in a visible manner at all times with the exception of Woodshop and P.E. Teachers, if a student does not have their ID card, please send them to the office. Students, if you check out a temporary ID card more than three times in a trimester, then it will result in a detention each time you check one out.
- Good luck to the golf team. They have a match today at 4:00 at Poppy Ridge.
- The girls volleyball teams have games today. Good luck to both teams as they play at Junction middle school beginning at 3:45.
- 8th grade students, the deadline to submit your robe order and the payment and paperwork for the Discovery Kingdom field trip is tomorrow! Have your parent or guardian sign up online at the Mendenhall website and turn your paperwork and payment into the office by tomorrow.
- Hey Mustangs! Just a reminder that today there will be a mandatory meeting for those students that signed up for the Lip Dub. The meeting will be held in room 70 during lunch. You must have a pass to show a yard duty to attend the meeting. Passes will be distributed this morning before lunch. At the meeting you and your partners will be assigned your portion of a song and you will need to memorize the parts or lyrics before the filming date of April 26th, next Friday.
- Students, tomorrow the cafeteria will only be serving hot dogs and pizza.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District uses a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) - a comprehensive framework that aligns academic, behavioral, and social emotional learning - to meet the needs of all students in our district. Under the umbrella of the LVJUSD framework, the three components that address students’ needs are Academics, Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS), and Social Emotional Learning (SEL).
All students in the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District are participating in the Choose Love social emotional learning curriculum during the 2018-19 school year. Students learn the Choose Love Formula: Courage + Gratitude + Forgiveness + Compassion in Action = Choosing Love Formula.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District affirms its unwavering commitment to support all students. The District mission, "Each student will graduate with the skills needed to contribute and thrive in a changing world," is a promise to each student in our District.